Friday, July 16, 2010

Button, Button...

I love buttons! I have had the standard jar of buttons in my stash and have always wanted to display them by color.

I found these darling little button jars by Doodlebug Designs and along with a great coupon I had, got them for a steal! The best part is that they're made of plastic. I don't have to worry about them falling and since I have three little girls that love to play with them, they're safe too. :)

While most of my buttons are new, some of them have sentimental value. My grandmother's jar of buttons was passed down to me and I treasure each of those. And one year for my birthday my beautiful friend Sheridan went to some antique stores and collected all the pink (my favorite color) buttons they had(one of my favorite gifts ever!).
I love my buttons and my friends...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails