Friday, July 9, 2010

Progress

I am ever so close to being finished with a couple of projects! I can't wait to get them wrapped up because I have a few others I want to get started on :).
Almost done hand sewing the binding on the Meandering Path quilt. It's my late-night-after-the-kids-get-down-catch-up-on-my-t.v.-shows project. I'll post the tutorial when I'm done!

My sewing machine project is this All Stars quilt I made with the scraps from this quilt. I love when I have enough fabric left to make something else. I also added some scraps of Heather Ross' VW fabric that I think blended nicely.

Waiting for my hubby to get home tonight from a week of working in California. We're so grateful for this new job but trying to figure out how/when to move the family out.
My son Sam will be coming home tomorrow after a week-long Scout Camp. Can't wait to give him a big hug and treat him to whatever he wants to eat! It will be so nice to have my men home!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow, It must've been quiet in your house this past week! As quiet as it can get with three other kiddos! : )
The quilts look awesome! Great job! I can't wait to have a good look at the Botany one!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails