Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Outfits

 Whew! I got the girls outfits done before Easter. Usually every year we all match and I even find the girls matchy matchy dresses. But I thought I'd be a bit more casual and let the girls choose their own colors. (I'm learning to let go, it's so hard!)
 
Sophie is of course my blue and green girl. And you can't go wrong with Amy Butler fabrics. The polka dot is Kaffe Fassett. The pattern is Hippy Chick from Pink Fig.

I Grabbed one of the large flowers, cut it out and appliqued it to the shirt. Of course I had to add some bling.
 I combined the Classic Skirt with the bottom ruffle of the Bohemian version on the pattern. I like the way it turned out, better still, Sophie loved it.
Next up, my little Magpie. She loves yellow and I couldn't resist the vintage florals of Moda's Dream On fabric line. All it took was a charm pack and a little extra yardage. 


The pattern is also from Pink Fig, The Patchwork Skirt.
Charlotte's is also the Patchwork Skirt. Her fabric is Moda's Bliss by Bonnie and Camille. I just love the combination of aqua and red.
I did the same thing on her shirt as Sophie's. I use Lite Steam-A-Seam 2. I don't finish the edges because I like when I wash it and it frays up a bit. And yes then I added bling. I use Jolee's iron-on jewels.
Charlotte was just obsessed with the little lamb Pez dispenser she got in her Easter basket. She walked around with it all day.
Well, another beautiful Easter down. We had a wonderful day at church and then had my brother over and ate a delicious meal. Just love the holidays! Hope yours was grand!
 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

They're beautiful!

@pril said...

These skirts are absolutely gorgeous! I would love for you to add them & anything else to my blog's linky party: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2011/05/funky-fresh-friday-6.html

Amanda Murphy said...

These are so cute - each and every one on its own. Together they are even more impressive!

Lisa said...

very cute.like them all

Related Posts with Thumbnails