Friday, July 29, 2011

Totally Addicting

I started my Farmer's Wife blocks last Sunday and it's so hard to stop! I'm actually glad I got in on the game a little late. It's been fun to play catch up. And I'm only half way there! So without further ado, here are my first two blocks:

I didn't have any trouble with these first two. I am finding that I love to use the templates. I know a lot of people are using paper piecing and "doing the math" to avoid the templates. But I actually enjoy cutting them out and having teeny tiny triangles that turn in to a beautiful square. Each one is like completing a mini quilt. It's totally fun. And totally 
addicting.

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

They look great! Maybe I should use the templates.............no paper to pick.

Candice said...

Soooo love these!! Wanted to use Annie's Farm stand on mine, but couldn't narrow them down enough to get them in the budget :) They are gorgeous- you should love them lots!!

Julia and Jenny said...

LOVE your colour combo's, my favourites are aqua's & raspberrys together. My copy of the book has just arrived so I am just about to join the quilt along myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails