Monday, January 23, 2012

Heart Garden Quilt Tutorial

Today's the day! My Heart Garden Quilt is the featured tutorial on Moda Bake Shop today! When I first conceptualized this quilt I was going to do a tutorial and then the quilt took on new meaning.
I decided I would still put the tutorial together to share. I hope you can make it for someone special in your life. I love the concept that love will always grow and hearts are bound forever. 
If you make it, I would love to see it! Please share it in my Flickr group!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Very Cute, I just love it. I've been looking through your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on your Moda Post, I know they are a ton of work and you did a great job!

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

this is just so gorgeous ! another great design of yours !

Related Posts with Thumbnails