Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doll Quilt Swap Received!



 I feel like I won the lottery today! Look what I got in the mail! A package from Canada. On the contents it reads, Quilt, Fabric, Thread. Wouldn't you be excited too? It finally came! My quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap 12.
 I have been anxiously waiting the postman everyday, but my girls have been even more excited! So today was a special day for all of us. It was hard to pry it out of their little hands to get my hands on it! Isn't it gorgeous?!! I just love the beautiful shade of pink, the perfectly sweet flying geese made with my favorite Heather Bailey fabric, the straight line quilting in a triangular shape. Seriously? It's amazing!! Just so "me"!
  Here is the back of the quilt. A fun coordinating print and the cutest little tag!
Here is a closeup of the tag with a little mousey. Isn't it sweet?
 As if the quilt wasn't enough, I also received pink and green fabric, Perle cotton in luscious pastels, a lovely note, and chocolate! I said I won the lottery, right?
I ask again, why didn't I try a swap sooner? This could be addicting! Who wouldn't want to get a wonderful mini quilt and goodies in the mail? Thank you, thank you LauraJ_Sews for such a perfect little quilt!


2 comments:

randi--i have to say said...

this is a sweet little quilt!

Shari said...

Cute quilt, but the tag is just beyond cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails