Friday, June 28, 2013

Farmer's Wife Friday Link Up (and my girls:)

I have had the busy excuse a lot in the past couple of weeks. Summer officially began for us last Friday, but this week has been crazy! In all the best ways of course.
 Charlotte had two weeks of swim lessons and LOVED it! She went from never having swum without wearing her swim jacket to swimming the length of the pool and being the champion diver of the class! It was so fun to see her progress and she is so excited to go swim!
 We also had three dance recitals in two days! Yes, the joys of being a dance mom. ;) Charlotte was in her first recital dancing to "Singin' in the Rain". Maggie had a beautiful ballet performance and her first jazz performance. I didn't get the best pictures of the actual performances, but loved this jump shot I got of Maggie catching air, wooo hoo!
 They both did such a great job. Maggie just LOVES being onstage and lights up with a huge smile when she's there. Charlotte was a little more solemn and very technical, but that will certainly pay off in the future.


So instead of new Farmer's Wife blocks, I thought I would a couple of mosaics with most of the blocks I've already made! This gives a good idea to how the quilt itself will look.Wow, right? It also helps me see which colors I need to bring out more. I'm thinking more blue!
Want to make one too? Just go to www.bighugelabs.com and click on Mosaic Maker. It's super easy! 
Have you been able to make any blocks this summer? Show us! Here's how to link up:

1. Link up any post or picture from the past week that features your Farmer's Wife quilt progress.
2. You must LINK back to this post within your post. You can also grab a Farmer's Wife Friday button (on the right side bar).
3.
Have fun reading all the posts! Don't forget, everyone loves a nice comment! 

I am so looking forward to going out of town next week and not having ANY schedule, that's what summer means to me! Have fun!

5 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Looks like we both had the same idea this week! Keep up the good work because it is looking fabulous!

BTW-I tried to link up but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again later.

Happy Summer,
Stefanie

Karen said...

Ok, I am totally hooked now!! your fault!! this is too gorgeous !! I am putting you as a link on my blog ASAP!! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Yours looks fabulous so far!!! :)

I tried to link up, too - but it doesn't seem to be working! I'll pop back by later to link up but for now...here's my weekly post! :)

http://rachelboothhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2013/06/farmers-wife-friday.html

Carla said...

Hi Ellie. Just a quick question. I have made a mosaic using Flickr photos. Do I always have to upload to Flickr first or can I grab photos from anywhere? Hoping to link up this Friday ; )

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails